03-02-2019: Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time
3-02-2019: Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Main feasts of the week: 4th: St. John De Britto; 5th: St. Agatha
- 6th: Ss.Paul Miki and companions; 7th: St. Gonsalo Garcia
- 8th: St. Jerome Emiliani and St. Josephine Bakhita
- Next Sunday: Holy Childhood Day. Collections of that day will be sent to Holy See through the diocese.
- Thanks to Religious Srs and Brs for taking part in the Reading and Offertory. Next Sunday: St. Gerard’s SCC.
- Meeting of Parish Council members on Tuesday, 5th Feb at 6.30 pm.
- Food Fest by SVP today. Besides food there is different entertainment too. The proceeds will go for the welfare of the poor helped by SVP
- Asha Charitable Trust in the archdiocese supports 1222 children in the diocese in their educational needs. You can be a sponsor by contributing Rs.15,000/- per year. Donations can be sent to ASHA Charitable Trust (Axis Bank, Cox Town Branch, A/c No. 918010013251890, IFSC Code : UTIB0000231).
- We began the Census a month ago. Those who have completed it kindly bring it to the office. If no one has come to your house kindly come to the parish office with your family book and fill up the forms before 15 February. All those who stay within this parish boundary must fill up the census forms which have to be submitted to the diocese by the end of this month.
- SCC meetings: Shalom SCC at the residence of Debbie and Edward, Lazar Rd at
- 5.00 pm
- Francis Assisi SCC at the residence of Belinda Fernandes, 202 Elegant Orchid, Davis Rd at 5.30 pm
- Nazareth SCC at the residence of Clarie Pinto, Cookson Rd, on Tuesday at 5.00 pm.
Paul P., C.Ss.R.